Here we are in Tucson. We are really enjoying the weather. This is Byron and his dad on Christmas day I believe.

Byron took this of me. I really don't care for my photo being taken since I never really like them, but I guess I should do it sometimes!

Jack is just so darn cute! He is really enjoying his time here. Getting reaquainted with cousins has been a real treat. I will post more of those photos when I get home!

This is Rachael in her truest form. I think she must be practicing running with the Olympic torch or something! Better get her signed up for track soon.
1 comment:
Funny you would say that about your own picture as I was trying to find a picture for my FB profile I realized that I must take all the pictures and never let my picture be taken because I couldn't find ANY of me! Oops..good reminder from you to let it be taken some times!! You look great!
Post a Comment