
OK, for those of you who know our little Rachael know her to be quite the character. She is forever keeping me on my toes! I love taking pictures of her because you never know what you will get. Mostly it is some crazy pose with a funny face attached. Well, while we were on vacation in Arizona over the holidays I took TONS of pictures of her, hoping I could catch just one that was worthy of the darling girl she usually is, not the crazy child she prenteds to be. Well, I think I got it.
Rachael really has a wonderful personality, although she can be quite the stinker. I love that she is strong willed (most of the time). Heres to my little cutie!
2 comments:
Elizabeth, she is beautiful!
You are right, that is a really sweet picture! It was fun to get to know her little 2 year old personality. But that picture on Byron's phone... it's a keeper too!
Post a Comment