Hannah is 12!!! Wow what a milestone. She sure is a great daughter and a good big sister. She is very smart and talented. She has really impressed me over the years. I am so thankful she is a part of our family.
![]() |
| Hannah in Thailand age 7, riding Anna age 3. |
| Birthday morning age 12. Toffee crunch waffles with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. |
| wouldn't be complete without Rachael helping lick the cake beaters! |
| I actually made a cake for her birthday. Haven't done this in a long time. It was fun! |

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah!!! I can't believe you are already twelve!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!
Wow! I love that cake and that picture on the elephant is awesome!!! Happy Birthday Hannah! I stil remember the very first time I met her!!
Post a Comment