Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of Preschool party

Well, it's official. Rachael is through with preschool. I can not really believe it, but I am happy that she is growing up so well. She is so truly funny,  I will miss hanging with her in the afternoons just the two of us. She is super excited to start kindergarten and be able to go to school with Jack. Since I was on the PTO board and Jack's class room mom we spent a lot of time at the school, so she already feels very comfy there.
Her preschool class had a end of the year swim party. It was fun being able to hang out with all the kids and their families one last time. We have been able to get to know a lot of them better and she sure enjoyed preschool!
Rachael surveying her options

Jack and his biggest fan

Hannah and Sadie. Hannah loves little kids and is always willing to play with them

Rachael,  just being herself.

Jack, taking a peek from the poolside.

No comments: