Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day and Graduation

Man have I been slackin! I am so ready for this school year to be over. I am so busy lately that I have just decided to toss everything in the air and pick the first thing that lands.

Mother's Day was probably the best it has ever been. I actually got breakfast in bed, although because I am usually attending church meetings early, Hannah woke me up at 6:30! I didn't have any meetings that day, so I asked her for 10 minutes to gather myself before I ate what she made me. It was very sweet of her to get up that early. Once I got home from church, well it was a normal day as usual. Even more eventful if you count what the dog left for me to clean up... I won't go there because it wasn't pleasant!
One of these days I will get the Mother's Day of my dreams. A day where I don't have to cook one single meal. I did that all by myself for my mom when I was little. Being an only child to a single parent makes you kind of independent that way I guess.


Rachael also graduated from preschool. Can't hardly believe it. I just don't know what I will do without having her around most afternoons. It's fun hangin' with her. My pictures didn't really turn out from that evening and I am so disappointed as she will never graduate again from preschool! I had been so busy that day and I forgot to charge the video camera battery, then I rush out the door and forget to put my zoom lens on my camera. The lighting in the chapel of her school is not good for photos and I am not that knowledgable yet about manual settings on my camera. Note to self, take a photography class... I will prepare now for her first day of kindergarten. I haven't cried when either of my other two started, but I am certain I will when she does in a few months! Love that baby girl of mine!

In line waiting to walk down the isle and receive her diploma!

Right after the evening. She got some flowers.

Rachael and Mrs. Kim. Sure gonna miss her!

Me and my little cutie pie.

No comments: