I took this picture this morning before church. I thought the kids looked so cute. We had our Primary program today. It was great watching it and actually understanding what the kids were saying!
Could be the sweetest picture ever! I love the background especially the real part! The kids look so cute. It makes me homesick! Sad to say I call MI home!!!!!
hi!!looks like you and your family have a lot of fun. (^◇^) I enjoy for read your blogg.(^。^)Brent got 2Deer. he want to more. (~_~;) We will go visit to Japan next month, I am loolking to forward to it!!!!!
2 comments:
Could be the sweetest picture ever! I love the background especially the real part! The kids look so cute. It makes me homesick! Sad to say I call MI home!!!!!
hi!!looks like you and your family have a lot of fun. (^◇^) I enjoy for read your blogg.(^。^)Brent got 2Deer.
he want to more. (~_~;) We will go visit to Japan next month, I am loolking to forward to it!!!!!
Post a Comment