


Well, Jack is now almost 5. He thinks however that since we already had his party he is indeed 5. No argument there! I realized my camera battery was dead so I quickly charged it to get a few pictures at least! We had a small party with a few new friends. We still don't know too many people here but we are working on it.
The kids had a great time playing and making a mess. They even got into the birthday cupcakes while the adults were still eating lunch! We had one left to sing "Happy Birthday" to. I had to laugh at that. Jack has now discovered Transformers so he was very happy to have received 2 of them. So Happy Birthday Jack!
3 comments:
hey! Happy birthday Jack!!
HE is looks sooo happy.(^◇^)
we had Alliyah's birthday party too.Brent and 9 girls went to "high school musical 3" they had a good time even Brent.ヽ(^o^)丿
Fun party! Jack is really cute! And you even have friends already :)!
He looks so happy! What a sweet boy, I can remember the day he was born!!!!
Post a Comment