
Sadly I didn't get any photo's of the kids for Halloween. I don't know what I was thinking! We had the best night though. The weather was perfect. None of us needed coats. We trick-or-treated in the perfect neighborhood with lots of school friends. The kids had a blast and got tons of candy, well tons in comparrison to what they got in Japan. We will have treats around for quite awhile I think. Hannah was a vampireress, Jack was both Darth Vader and a "dead skiier" and Rahcael had a pumpkin costume but refused to wear it.
5 comments:
Oh the candy! I have phases with the candy. The first day I let them leave it out, the second I put it in a ziploc bag with their name on it in the pantry, and then a few days later it mysteriously disappears. Usually they have forgotten about it and don't care so much. The more kids you have the more candy!! Agh! I bet they were cute in their costumes.
I just read your comment. We would love to see you! Mallory was just talking about it today. She wants to go to Build-a-Bear with Hannah. Call when you get here! We will just be here. Marc might take the kids skiing for a couple of days after Christmas but that's all. Does Byron want to go?
They made out like bandits it seems...oh how I envy all that American candy!!!!!
God Bless America! And the ability for children under the age of accountability to gather up so much good candy...for free.... from people they don't even know!!!! Seriously, its good to see you are all doing good. We miss you!
Elizabeth! Good to hear from you. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! It's good to see you are doing well. Are you planning on staying in MI long term? You know, the trend is to move to Kentucky...
Post a Comment