Well, we arrived yesterday. I am currently typing this on the hotels computer. I am utterly amazed at how smoothly everything has gone so far. It was a little over a month that we found out we would be moving here. In that time we found a house, got rid of our company lease cars, bought 2 more, had our stuff packed and shipped, had our animals shipped(they arrived at the hotel 10 minutes before we did!), closed on our house and tomorrow the movers will unpack everything and we will be officially "home". I couldn't be happier! I love my new house and the area we are in.
Can you believe that my realtor casually asked me for color ideas for the downstairs. When we walked into the house today before the closing I noticed that the colors I had picked were now on the walls! I was shocked. Can you believe it? She rounded up about 11 women from our new ward to clean and paint. I am so touched words can not express it.
Byron starts his new job on Wed. and is excited. I think our family is really going to like it here. There is something to be said about "southern hospitality". Everyone is so nice! Now all I need to do is start adding a twang to my speech!That will come I am sure.
Well, I goota go. Just thought I would say "hey" to y'all. Will add pictures soon!
3 comments:
Okay, that is AMAZING not to mention kind that those women painted your house. That is so awesome, I think you moved into a good ward. I am excited to see pictures as you settle in.
That is amazing.. I've never heard of anything like that! I'm so happy for you that everything is going smoothly. It could be just the opposite. You deserve it!
I can't believe they painted your house! That's unbelievable. I hope you love your new place and you settle in quickly!
Martie
Post a Comment