I love Halloween! This year it was so much fun. I think my costumes turned out great. I am very proud actually, considering all the craziness involved. The kids had a great time carving pumpkins Friday night, although Hannah became a bit overwhelmed by her choice of carvings.
Hannah went to a party earlier at a friends house down the street, then went trick-or-treating with them. I took Jack and Rachael with our neighbors. They pulled a decorated wagon behind what else...an ATV! We hit a lot of homes and half way through Jack decided he had enough and just layed back and looked at the stars. Rachael and I continued to gather more sweets until I realized she had fallen asleep. We then headed home. It was just barely 8! Byron held down the fort this year and watched "Carrie".
I then hunted Hannah down because I knew she might be chilly. I stayed with her and went through "the Tomb of Domb" that a fellow classmates family makes every year and who also happens to live in our neighborhood. It was funny to me but thrilling to the kids! How fun.
All in all we had a great time. The kids got more candy then they possibly need and I had a lot left over. Apparently our street doesn't get hit much since all the families are out!






4 comments:
Very cute costumes! Jack's is especially cute. I bet Hannah's friends didn't recognize her. I love those pumpkins too!
That's funny. Hannah looks totally overwhelmed! All the costumes looked great. You did a great job with them. We were in early too. I was surprised. I had a lot more energy left but the kids were done.
I love the fact that you always go all out! That is awesome I remember that you love this time of year. The costumes turned out great too...good job Mom!
PS Send me your new address please...thanks!
I love Halloween, too! It would be funner once my baby grows up like yours and actually have fun with it. Love the costumes!
Post a Comment