Jack has been waiting so long for his 1st tooth to come out. Everyone in his class has lost at least both bottom teeth, and some even a top or two. Finally, about 3 or 4 months ago one on the bottom became loose, just barely. We checked on it weekly. It didn't get too wiggly until about 2 weeks ago. I even noticed that the new tooth is coming in behind. This might be why it has taken so long to come out!
Well, last night after brushing his teeth, I asked to check the status of said tooth. Man was it ready to come out! I told him if he kept at it, it could easily fall out tomorrow(today). He started playing with it and then asked me to pull it out. I got a tissue and pulled a few times, but didn't want to hurt him! He was undaunted and wanted it out! Brave little chap. After saying his prayers he decided to pull one last time...out it came! What a great end to an already evenful day.
I even dug out the little tooth bag I had as a kid and let him put his in it and then under his pillow...I guess the tooth fairy paid a visit and managed to leave whatever was in her pocket book!



1 comment:
That's one generous tooth fairy! I never have cash and end up "borrowing" from my kids' piggy banks while they are sleeping!
Post a Comment