Here are two darling little girls. One is mine, Rachael(aka Beast). The other is her best friend, Pacee. They play almost weekly and have a great time. Both girls are strong willed and built like tanks, so don't mess with them! (Jack can atest to that).
Yesterday, Pacee came over to play. After a few hours I decided to take them to McDonalds as a treat. They ordered the exact same thing and boy can those two eat! While we were there some little boy asked if they were sisters. I admit they could pass for siblings sometimes. They both have blonde hair that is the same length, and are the same height and weight. This was their response...
Pacee, "No we're not sisters. I'm Belle." To which Rachael quickly responded, "and I'm the Beast!" How two 3 yr. old girls came up with that on the fly is beyond me. It is however spot on. If you happen to know them, you know what I mean!

1 comment:
That is so cute! I love it when your child finds a bosom buddy. She's too cute to be the Beast though. THat is neat about your Grandma and Safford. I guess there was fighting between Safford and Thatcher over what the temple would be called and that's why they settled on "Gila Valley". I think it's a beautiful farming area and reminds me of Idaho. You'll have to go when you come to Arizona. They had beautiful paintings of the area insided as well.
Post a Comment