Sunday, September 19, 2010

Soccer season begins

This year Hannah opted out of soccer. She really just doesn't care for it. That was kinda hard for me to grasp since I lived for the sport as a kid. No harm done though, she's prepping for Track, so that's good.
Jack and Rachael decided they wanted to try it out. Jack loves basketball, and usually only wants to shoot hoops. I wasn't sure if he would really like soccer or not. He loves it! And let me tell you he can play! Nothing stops him. They both had their 1st games yesterday, it was so hot. I thought for sure they would whine and complain. Nope. Not once. Jack was so sweaty and red faced at the end of his game, but had a blast. His team won 7-1. Not bad.
Rachael did really well too. As aggressive as she can be, she's a little shy on the field. But oh so cute! Her team did great too. They didn't win, but played well.
Jack and Hannah are already signed up for Basketball. How fun!

Rachael warming up before the game
So, where's the ball?
Man, is it hot. Why is that girl running away?
This is my favorite picture.
Jack making sure the ball gets away from the goal.
Assisting with a goal! Score!
Can't have it. Look at that foot work!
Super Jack!
My hot and sweaty boy.

4 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

What fun! We missed the sign up here. Yay!! I'm glad they are having fun!

Ashley said...

Great pictures! That's great that they're enjoying it so much.

Anonymous said...

They look so cute in their uniforms and man, it looks super hot!

Michelle said...

Cute photos! I love soccer with all of that running up and down the field.