Hannah is on her way to the Baton Rouge temple today for the first time to do baptisims. She was really excited. I wanted to go but it turned out that I had to stay, as Jack came home yesterday early from school with a fever and slept for 5 hours before waking up long enough to get a drink and go back to sleep for the night!
So, Byron and Hannah awoke at 4 this morning to be ready and at the church by 5:00. It takes roughly 3 to 3 1/2 hours to travel to Baton Rouge from where we live. The youth session is at 9. I am glad Byron was able to go and do the baptisim. That's a good experience for both of them, as there will never be another first time! I promised Hannah I would go on the next trip. I sure hope they travel safely and have a great time!
Here they are at 4:55 a.m.! Hannah didn't even need an alarm clock this morning. Now that's what I call excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment