Jack is really loving scouts. I really enjoying going with him too. We have a lot of fun. I am glad we made the decision to start him in Tigers. He has earned lots of belt loops already. We signed up to participate in the God and Me program which started right after Thanksgiving. Since I get to go to all of his den activities I let Byron attend most of the meetings for this program. At the last pack meeting her was awarded his Religion knot that he can wear on his uniform from here on out. Since his pack is sponsored by the Madison United Methodist Church, we attended the ceremony today where he received his God and Me pin.
It was nice to participate in another denominations Sunday services. They were different, but not at all uncomfortable to sit through. I was amazed at how many people they had in their congregation, and the majority of them attend weekly. I think it's nice that families here in our town find that church is a good thing.
After the service was over we took some photos and then headed to our church for the last hour and then a really good baptisim afterward.
 |
| All the boys who received the God and Me and the God and Family. |
No comments:
Post a Comment