Hannah lookin' stylin' as usual.
My boy Jack. So excited he wanted school to start yesterday!
Hannah and Jack.
Hannah and Nick(our next door neighbor) He happens to be in Hannah's class too. How cool!
We have come to an end to another summer. This has been a good one too. I know I have said this before, but moving here to Mississippi has been great! I have wanted for a long time to live in a neighborhood where the kids could play outside with other kids and just be kids. We have finally made it! Next door is Nick who is Hannah's age and has an older sister(much older). He loves playing with Jack and Rachael too. He always wanted younger siblings so he treats them great. On the other side of Nick are Carly and Jamie. They have two older brothers too, but I haven't seen much of them yet. Carly and Jamie are in 3rd and 4Th grade. Their dad is a P.E. teacher for one of the other elementary schools here and is also very involved in the local soccer and baseball leagues. Across the street is Cole, he is in 4Th grade this year. They all play together everyday.School starts an hour earlier than it did in Michigan. I am glad. I like it. Makes me feel like I can get more done in the day and then the kids seem to have more time after school. The bus stops right out front but all of us neighbors are taking the kids in the morning. If they took the bus it picks them up at 6:35 a.m. Crazy!! School starts at 7:25 and it's 2 1/2 miles away. We leave at 7 and get there in plenty of time. They will ride the bus home though. I guess we will have to get a schedule together so we don't all have to drive everyday. It's funny to see all 4 of us neighbors pulling out at the same time.
Rachael starts preschool next Tuesday so I will post her first day then. I got to thinking that this year is Hannah's first day of her last year in elementary! It's middle school next year. Wow time flies.
Hannah goes to Madison Avenue Upper Elementary and has Mrs. Bullock, Jack attends Madison Avenue Elementary and has Mrs. Bridewell and Rachael is going to St. Matthews Methodist preschool and has Miss Joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment