Thursday, January 15, 2009

As the dog watches...

A typical day in the life of Rachael(all the while, the dog watches). Rachael is obsessed with hats and Jack's reversible Superman/Batman cape. Almost daily she dawns some hat(today it was a pirate hat) and the trusty cape! She zooms around the house at lightening speed that I can hardly snap photos fast enough.
I have to be sneaky while taking pictures, similar I am sure to the way one might take pictures out in the bush of say a lion or an elephant. If I am not, she quickly vanishes. As you can see in the photo above. I managed to get this one with her looking. She was somehow fascinated with a tissue, at least that is what I think it is!




Here she is playing "peek-a-goo". So for all of you out there dying to know how I spend my day...








1 comment:

Martie said...

I think Rachael and my two youngest girls would have a blast together. My girls love to dress up as well, and their outfits crack me up!

Gotta love 'em.

Martie