
Forever being funny!

I think she is 6 here.
Nothing better than a hotdog on a stick! Miyajima style!

Hannah in a kimono.


For weeks now Hannah has reminded me that soon she will no longer be a single digit. I guess having been in my double digits for some time now I can't remember how exciting that moment was for me(or even if I noticed!)
Nothing better than a hotdog on a stick! Miyajima style!
Hannah in a kimono.


For weeks now Hannah has reminded me that soon she will no longer be a single digit. I guess having been in my double digits for some time now I can't remember how exciting that moment was for me(or even if I noticed!)10 things we like about Hannah:
- She's good with little kids
- She's smart and can spell well!
- She's strong willed(when I can remember this can be a great quality!)
- She writes great stories.
- She's good at Mancala
- She makes friends easily
- She's a good big sisiter
- She likes the Brady Bunch!
- She likes to play Church songs on the piano.
- She has a terrific smile!
4 comments:
Happy 10th birthday, Hannah! I have a son who's 10 also, and he thought getting into the double digits was the greatest thing. The next time your number of digits changes, you will be a HUNDRED!!! Crazy!!!
Have a happy, happy day!
Love,
Miss Martie
Happy Birthday, Hannah! You look really pretty in your birthday pictures!
Happy Birthday Hannah! I love the picture with new little Rachael.. it's so sweet. And Hannah has grown up so much since the kimono picture. Very cute pictures.
I liked it when Hannah kept saying "Do that thing you do, Uncle Bart" at the 2006 family reunion and I would spin her around feverishly as she slid down the giant plastic slide. What a fun little girl.
Post a Comment