Wednesday, January 14, 2009



So, can you spell? Hannah can!!! Today Hannah's school had their "practice" spelling bee. She was competing against the 5Th graders(she is in 4Th). She won! I am so proud of her. She has me give her words to spell all the time. Sometimes this drives me nuts since it's often difficult to think of words while I am cleaning, cooking, driving, etc. Some of the words she had to spell today were "cosmetics, scientific, encyclopedia, conscientious(she was the only one to get this one right!)

The official bee is next week. We are really proud of her. Way to go Hannah!

4 comments:

MalGal said...

Hannah,

I was in a spelling bee too
But I could never spelled the words you did!

Jamie said...

That is so great! Congrats, Hannah! Addie and I just watched "Akeelah and the Bee"--have you seen it? It's really good! Keep up the good work, smarty pants!

Martie said...

Wow, Hannah, you smartie pants! Incredible! You're a smart kid!

Miss Martie

taylia said...

She is almost ready to to be a full time babysitter! 10 seems so old. And a speller to boot. Miss you guys!