Yummy yum yum! Nothing better than freshly fallen snow. Usually the kids prefer not to go outside in the snow but I convinced them that it would be fun. Hannah was cleaning her room so she didn't join us. We ended up having a good time. Jack had a lot of fun wallowing around. I couldn't get him to make a snow angel though. He decided that was too girlie!


Now, we love our house in many ways but we are deciding that the next house isn't going to have as big of a yard. Too much to mow in the summer, and way too many leaves to rake in the fall! We have 2 acres and there are a TON of trees! We aslo have about 200 yards of sidewalk that I decided to shovel. What was I thinking! I got quite a work out that's for sure. Seeing as it's still snowing as I write this it's still snowing, my efforts were in vain.


Maybe we will move to a sunnier location. Humm... we will see! Visiting the snow is great but living in it is another. Personally, it's the pits.
6 comments:
It can't be the pitts! My kids are so jealous! I guess I'm not jealous of the shoveling, but that's a good way to teach your kids about hard work! Cute pictures of the kids.
Cute kids! Looks like you're doing great! My mom is doing really well lately, I'll pass on your greetings to her. Snow is yucky. I hate it, that's why we are still in AZ! Check out my blog, I'm better at updating that than facebook. bradcassiebacon.blogspot.com
That's a ton of snow!! Your property is huge! Are you guys planning of sticking around MI long term? How do you like your ward? Your kids look so cute. Jack looks like Byron!
Now that's a lot of shoveling...how much we miss that snow. I totally appreciated your last comment on missing Japan etc...helps me to have better perspective which I am finding difficult right now...so thanks!!!
My kids are fully convinced that I am allergic to snow--HATE IT! And we bacame converts to small yards when we lived downtown above a dental office for 3 years while we built our current home. We lived next to a park and got all the benefits with none of the work! And for now, Rich's dad does almost all the land management at the ranch, so we are quite lazy. have fun mowing/raking/ shoveling!
I hear you. The snow is so pretty, and SUCH A BOTHER! I get so tired of the freezing cold temps and the snow and ice on the roads. How long have you lived there?
Martie
Post a Comment